2012年2月17日 星期五

diablo 3 gold GALAXY Nexus - NVQ

129732029236877500_158 <a href="http://www.powerleveling.us/gold/diablo-3-us">diablo 3 gold</a>Samsung GALAXY s released upgrade version--I9070 a few days ago diablo 3 gold, but before the real photos come out, I'm afraid it's mystery will have been put down. Now with real photos of the Samsung GALAXY s Advance, come to see faster before the listing. Samsung GALAXY s AdvancePositive Advance according to Samsung GALAXY s Samsung GALAXY s has a 5 million pixel camera overall, Advance Design is more like the I9100 and the combination of I9250, as you can clearly feel the picture below – the screen into a radian, and I9250 (GALAXY Nexus) are very similar. Radian Samsung GALAXY s screen has some Advance details of the fuselage also help you brush up on my Samsung GALAXY s Advance hardware parameters. It uses a 4-inch Super AMOLED WVGA (800*480) screen tera power leveling,Dual-core 1GHz processor and 5 million pixels, 720p HD video recording camera. Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言