2012年3月20日 星期二

tera power leveling the Northern Ireland there are four girls - TRQ

129756494613906250_37Still want to protect Zhifei Wang Xinyi Zhang parted as friends in trouble apology Xinyi Zhang (information below). Xinyi Zhang Zhifei Wang broke up and confirmed for the first time (video), the yangcheng evening news reported on March 7 for Beijing straightforward love story starred in hit play the forest in summer and high popularity of straightforward, Xinyi Zhang is the industry as "latest rise after the excellent idols", and Yang Mi (microblogging), Liu Shi poetry, White Lily was named 2012 the new "four small flowersDan ". She has participated in Fang Hui (micro-blogging) wedding, Fang Hui after he was stabbed and killed, Xinyi Zhang became a focus, but she still is not open to the media. Troops taking part in the new stayed, and the love story in Beijing when she and drama actor translation, Chen Li make a sex scandal. On the 2nd of the month, actor Zhifei Wang issued a very speechless on the microblogging "break up statement" not onlyThat "recent Internet rumors in Xinyi Zhang and a number of men including my marriage rumors", announced the results---more directly "Xinyi Zhang was formally ended recently and I love relationship". Xinyi Zhang, and her 16 year old Zhifei Wang "broke up" what's inside? How she look at outside criticism on Fang Hui? How did she interpret his interpretation of the role of? Two nights ago, the yangcheng evening news reporterExclusive interview with Xinyi Zhang, Beijing. The role and congyi experience, her straight talk from an honest man Vivian speaking; referring to "break up" when she choked on several occasions---"man must be some ' bad habits '" Xinyi Zhang said he would not "appearance Association", like the men who have a sense of humor, and laugh a little "bad habit" of man is pure male. Talking about a few days agoZhifei Wang "break up statement" Xinyi Zhang said, hoping to protect him through his power, because her Zhifei Wang "very emotional". Yangcheng evening news: the Northern Ireland there are four girls, four kinds of personalities representing the seasons, played by your representative Lin Xia is hot in the summer and persistent. She love to do you close? Xinyi Zhang: pretty close with me, similarity with hundreds60. I understand some reason better than forest summer, Lin Xia as the play smaller, more like when I have to go to College. I will not give each other too much pressure, it seems to me, love is two people like, but love is something you one. When the Northern Ireland, I asked Director Sicheng Chen to forest summer and added a line "I love you, told you that's OK." Because falling in love with a man can makeBecomes the color of your life, you want to thank this man, but not love you as weapons, such as "I'm so good to you, why you cannot be good to me", I think this is not right. Yangcheng evening news: emotional, the other half is there any specific settings? Xinyi Zhang: I am not "appearance Association" I like talented and have a sense of humor and have fun man�� I think men need to have some "bad habit" sth Yes, I feel that men have some bad habits. Yangcheng evening news: the "bad habit" is there? Xinyi Zhang: Yes tera power leveling, for instance, he will get close to the people "axe", his temper is not very good for you, or if he was at home "daily life cannot be". He may also be more "feeling of love" tera power leveling, like a beautiful woman. AmMan watching, good, perfect, no problems, others seem special tolerance, but went home terribly bad temper. But instead, I think, he is a true man, pure, true man. Instead there is a man, lived with and do you think he will be dead. Yangcheng evening news: such a person did you find? Xinyi Zhang: I have encountered. SheepCity evening news: say Zhifei Wang? You are breaking up because of what? Xinyi Zhang: there is very complicated, a lot of things beyond our control diablo 3 power leveling, but not put it on the Internet. I'm very sentimental, really look up to him, I also hope that through me the strength to protect him. Yangcheng evening news: it is said that you two broke up is because you and translation, LeeMorning make a sex scandal sth Xinyi Zhang: I solemnly that my relationship with them---and they are very good friends and I, very good partners. I called them on the phone, I apologize to bring them trouble to Yangcheng evening news: Zhifei Wang "break up statement" whether harm is caused to you? Do you hate him? Xinyi Zhang: I thank him for my 7 years of warm,Is a wonderful time in my life. Emotion is something that two people, know whether it is cold or warm by oneself. Hope you can give us some personal space. I also sincerely wish him!

沒有留言:

張貼留言